Almost the entire world is under the maniac influence of digitization which has not even spared different religions. How? Well, let’s take the example of the Islamic culture where the spiritual activities like Qurban or Zakat (holy sacrifice or donation) calculation now has started to be accomplished via online modes.
Following the same tradition, there are end numbers of activities which have been performed online. However, it has facilitated people with a next-generation platform but at the same time has somehow detached us with the purity of a religion.
Even after having a few drawbacks, the blend of religion and technology has been a splendid one because it lets us experience a better convenience in any manner. Ultimately, due to this, we are blessed to see the new styles of infographics specifically designed for the Qurban explanation for the latest even organized by toko bunga Surabaya & pembesar payudara.
Infographics for the Qurban explanation-
In general, the infographics designed for Qurban explanation purposes are a no different than the usual ones. The major difference comes with-
1. Text size
2. Text color
3. Images used
5. Infographic base color
These five elements are enough to give any infographic a specific or unique look and feel in no time. All you need is to associate with an experienced designer who can come up with the best designs or ideas to accomplish the motive.
Except this, there are 6 different types of infographic textures which include-
1. Informational – As the name suggests, this one is the most typical design used for infographics. Here the information matters the most. The designer must have more text and must use a fewer graphic to make it look impressive.
2. Timeline based – There are times when you’ll be asked to give a stats report or analysis through infographic where the progress report of each and every year will be shown. This one is called the timeline based infographic.
3. Statistical – It is based on charts, images, eye-popping font size, and design, background theme of the infographic. This one is preferred to mention or prepare a progress report of the business.
4. Comprehensive – When you want to write more of text in an interesting manner, and then it is called the comprehensive infographic.
5. List – Here the information is listed in a series or list form like 1, 2, 3 and so on.
6. Hierarchical – When you need to showcase a running process or any work system in the hierarchy, mentioning it in different stages or steps is important. This one is called hierarchical infographic.
In most of the cases, the Qurban explanation comes under the comprehensive infographics as those are designed to write more of the text and less of the graphics.
The bottom line-
No matter which infographic you want to go with, at the end of the day, any specific design can be revamped as per your specific requirements which are of course dependent on the designer you work with. So, all in all, alterations can be made at any stage of infographic development/creation.